Straight-Through Processing & Instant Underwriting Decisions
A secure (SOC 2 Type II certified) consumer-focused, digital platform, including online application development (consumer or agent), instant underwriting decision technology and full back-office insurance administration.
Application and Enrollment
As an innovator in eApp technology, our team of seasoned insurance professionals advise on the design and regulatory requirements for traditional and digital application and enrollment tools resulting in the development of consumer and agent-friendly, proprietary software solutions.
- Development of true digital applications that meet your guidelines and underwriting requirements
- Integration of traditional and/or point-of-sale, straight-through-processing enrollment platforms
- Filing of policy forms and other materials for clients needing full turnkey solutions
- Management of enrollment engine technology by qualified development staff
We work with you to develop an underwriting process that works with your application and enrollment needs while specializing in providing instant underwriting decisions to consumers and agents using proprietary, web-based technologies.
- Turnkey development of web-based applications including automated underwriting allowing for instant underwriting decisions
- Adaptation of company underwriting guidelines required by supported products
- Communication of underwriting decisions to agents and clients
With decades of experience in the insurance industry, we’ve developed a streamlined approach to issuing policies quickly and conveniently. Once a policy is approved, we assemble, package and deliver it the policy holder.
- Provide policy documents to users in policyholder portal, available 24/7 from desktop, tablet or mobile devices
- Provide the necessary information and forms to meet policyowner, agent and provider information requests, policy changes, billing information and any other policy related questions
New Business Processing
We help process new business quickly and accurately from the initiation of the application to the issuance of the policy in order to provide a positive experience to your clients.
- Create policy numbers and key incoming applications into our database
- Initiate, coordinate and status follow-up on outgoing transfer funds
- Issue all policy contracts
Billing and Premium Collection
Let us take care of making sure your premium payments are received. We have advanced systems in place to handle all billing and collection needs resulting in excellent customer service.
- Monthly accounting, bank and cash management, vendor, commission and claim payments, as well as annual 1099 data files
- Reconciliation of accounts including outstanding checks, monthly bank fees, cleared claim payments and other cleared transactions
- Reinsurance reporting on premiums, claims, commissions, policies issued, and other related back-ups
We manage claims for a variety of insurance products on behalf of many companies making sure all claims are handled correctly and efficiently in order to meet your business goals and build an outstanding reputation.
- Expert analysis of claims by insurance professionals to determine eligibility
- Examination of requested benefits and settlement of approved payments
Keeping your agents taken care of is of the utmost importance. We can offer commission services such as providing statements, product commission journals, 1099s, and agent debt reporting.
- Pay commissions daily
- Provide commission statements
- Generate and disseminate agent 1099’s including verifying tax ID and number against IRS to ensure accuracy of reporting
Agent Licensing Support
Our Licensing and Commission team can help you throughout the entire licensing process. Offering services including Agent Training, Background Checks, CEU Verification, and Recertification Requirements, we can help you gain and maintain a strong agent sales force.
- Develop agent contracts and commission schedules
- Provide online (paperless) agent onboarding
- Process agent appointments and non-renewals
- Maintain agent records including licenses, appointments, CE requirements, and contact information.